Official Scenario Unit List

Post your scenarios and battle reports here.
Scub
Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis

Re: WOTC Official Scenario Unit List

Unread post by Scub » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:09 pm

this is sweet :)
nice with excel calculating the remaining units u need, yellow flag, yellow flag, time to do some shopping.
again this is getting better and better.crossing my fingers and looking forward to see some exspansion outside wotc officials. :D
Google Translate
I am from Norway, Bear with me !! ;-)

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:31 am

I am tinkering with another set of conditional formatting to change the font color of the number of units needed under each scenario so you can tell when you:
a) don't have enough to play with regular setup (will be red)
b) have enough to play regular setup but not the optional units (will be green)
c) have enough to play no matter what (will have no change in color)

It's been quite time consuming and am on the downhill slope. Should be done with that and entering in seperate columns for all of the 2" map scenarios by the end of next week.

Am open to possibly adding unofficial scenarios but would want to draw the line somewhere on those. My want list has already been updated as a result of this, only nine v1 Panzer III Fs short!

But baby, the v2s just won't fit in the smaller hex...see :lol:
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

Entek

Unread post by Entek » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:09 am

Once again, great work! Is there anything I could do to help out?
Thank you Rebel!

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Thanks Entek, it would be helpful to start discussing where to draw the line on unofficial scenarios. My initial take is to only add scenarios that have been played x number of times, I just don't know what x should be (4,6,12?). That doesn't mean an unplayed/under played scenario can't be added, it would just have to be played and possibly should be given an nod of approval (+1?)

Compiling a list of scenarios with links would help, I added links to spreadsheet (HOLD SHIFT + CTRL when clicking) to direct people to the scenarios and will do the same for unofficial ones as well. Maybe add a post and start a list of unofficial scenarios with links that you can keep adding to as a jump off point.

Thoughts everyone?

Thank you all for the feedback!
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

Entek

Unread post by Entek » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:11 pm

An easy place to start would be either the Master Scenario or Campaign Lists over at the Forumini, or maybe the ones from the newsletters. Maybe that's something that should be voted on. I know there are tons over there. Sturmvogel has been doing a great job of creating pdf versions of the set up/rules cards to make them easy to access.
Thank you Rebel!

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Re: Official Scenario Unit List

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:32 am

Updated

Should be complete but please post a link to anything I am missing.

:para1:

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: Official Scenario Unit List

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:56 am

Wow :shock: Thats a massive amount of work.

Well done!
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton