Play test for the relief of Stalingrad

Post your scenarios and battle reports here.
Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Play test for the relief of Stalingrad

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:12 am

:bowty: This ia a few pictures from a play test of a 3 part mini-campaign for Maize-con 2016. I'll have more about Maize-con soon. This is a scenario based on the German attempt to relieve Stalingrad.
100_3693.JPG
100_3695.JPG
100_3696.JPG
100_3697.JPG
100_3698.JPG

Panzer Commander

Re: Play test for the relief of Stalingrad

Unread post by Panzer Commander » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Very cool!!! I assume the custom units are your work?

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:56 pm

:bowty: Thanks PC. Yes they are. The German trucks, Halftrack and, KV-2 are Zvezda models. The German sIG 33 is a FoW and, the German MG mounted on the tripod is a PSCo. mini. The custom terrain is Dano's excellent handy work. Our group has become very accoustomed to Dano's 3D terrain and incorporate it when ever we can.

Panzer Commander

Unread post by Panzer Commander » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:27 pm

Loco, those are very nice. I did not see the sIG33, but I did see an awesome crewed artillery piece in the pics (sitting on a truck). Also what is the custom soldier in the last pic in the same hex as the German MG team and truck? I've never seen that one before.

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:56 am

Panzer Commander wrote:Loco, those are very nice. I did not see the sIG33, but I did see an awesome crewed artillery piece in the pics (sitting on a truck). Also what is the custom soldier in the last pic in the same hex as the German MG team and truck? I've never seen that one before.
The Artillery is the towed version of the sIG 33 which is a FoW mini. The other figure in the hex with the MG team is an Ammo Carrier from the PSCo. sprue. We made a custom card for this unit and it seems to work pretty well.
Ammo Carrier.jpg
Ammo Carrier.jpg (146.29 KiB) Viewed 1215 times

Panzer Commander

Unread post by Panzer Commander » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Locozugmeister wrote:
Panzer Commander wrote:Loco, those are very nice. I did not see the sIG33, but I did see an awesome crewed artillery piece in the pics (sitting on a truck). Also what is the custom soldier in the last pic in the same hex as the German MG team and truck? I've never seen that one before.
The Artillery is the towed version of the sIG 33 which is a FoW mini. The other figure in the hex with the MG team is an Ammo Carrier from the PSCo. sprue. We made a custom card for this unit and it seems to work pretty well.
Ammo Carrier.jpg
Cool! The only thing missing from the ammo carrier mini that I can see is the giant target on his back!! :lol:

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:08 am

I really like that SA. it's got to be right there with them, and not someplace 12 hexes away. great idea!