game store raid!

Post any off-topic thread you wish.

Moderator: Scub

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Re: game store raid!

Unread post by curtm1911 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:08 pm

george s. rommel wrote:HAHA last night I had an AAM game and rolled eleven dice for my Sherman and all but three of them were sixes HAHAHA!!!
What was the target & what happened to it? Had that been a Churchill Crocodile....BBQ Time if at short range....bring out the marshmallows...:D

george s. rommel

Unread post by george s. rommel » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:24 pm

is was a M4 Sherman VS. Panzer IV an it did go up in smoke

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:59 pm

george s. rommel wrote:is was a M4 Sherman VS. Panzer IV an it did go up in smoke
What version Panzer IV was it....what defense numbers.... disrupted/damaged....front or rear shot.....details, we want details...lol...:D

george s. rommel

Unread post by george s. rommel » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:24 pm

Ok LOL, their was this Panzer IV ausf. G in a town hex defending it and the Americans objective was to take that town, fortunately their was just the panzer IV defending it. the Americans were supported with M18 hellcat and M4A1 Sherman, the town had bocage around the front part of it leaving the other half for perfect flank attacks, so I moved my Sherman 4 hexes and was at medium range which equals 11 dice on the panzers side armor of 3 I needed 6 hits to blow it up. I rolled 8 sixes! the panzer failed it's cover roll and KABOOM! then my infantry showed up and killed everything XD

george s. rommel

Unread post by george s. rommel » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:10 pm

Hey guys I'm having trouble with the forum, whenever I hit new topic it re directs me to google