how do you organize?

Post any off-topic thread you wish.

Moderator: Scub

george s. rommel

how do you organize?

Unread post by george s. rommel » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Since having lost my camera and having a crapy phone camera I cannot show you my way of organizing so let me explain.

I think it's pretty obvious the way you organize your minis is to put them into plastic organizers you get at the hardware store, but yet their might be another way, how do you organize minis?

their are hundreds of ways to organize cards so let me tell you my method, I used to just stack my cards and wrap a rubber band around them to keep in place. Every kid I imagine used to grow up collecting football and baseball cards and must have at some point put them into protective sleeves, this is my method for AAM cards it both protects the cards and also gives it a sort of professional look (it's also very cheep)

Last but not least how do you organize terrain? Lets face it Dano has given us at least 90% of our terrain so I usually store my terrain in the box dano sent it with :D

Cheers! Josh :crusader: :sherman: :t34: :tiger:

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: how do you organize?

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:29 am

I keep my cards in a binder in clear slotted sheets, 9 cards per page. I organize cards in the following catagories:

1. Commanders
2. Soldiers
3. Artillery
4. Aircraft
5. Vehicles

Each catagory is organized by price, highest to lowest. This is what works best for me.

I keep my minis in plastic slotted cases organized by nation, tanks in large boxes and soldiers in small ones.

I keep Danos terrain pieces with me everywhere I go, I even sleep with them. I would advise you to do the same.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton