Geezerdom

Post any off-topic thread you wish.

Moderator: Scub

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Geezerdom

Unread post by curtm1911 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:51 pm

This Saturday I will officially become an Old Geezer. It will be my Birthday, the Big Six Oh. WOW...it will take a few days to recover from the shock I reckon....:D

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Re: Geezerdom

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:06 pm

:bowty:Just remember curt, we only get better not older.

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:30 pm

Think of all the fringe benefits of being old and run down Curt. Seniors discounts, you get a chair when you go to the bank, boy scouts help you across the street, the IRS lowers your taxes, you don't need toothpaste anymore, hair brushes are a thing of the past, you use condoms for retirement party balloons, its perfectly normal to drive around with a yappy dog on your lap. I could think of more but I'm sure Ive cheered you up enough already. :roll:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:30 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:Think of all the fringe benefits of being old and run down Curt. Seniors discounts, you get a chair when you go to the bank, boy scouts help you across the street, the IRS lowers your taxes, you don't need toothpaste anymore, hair brushes are a thing of the past, you use condoms for retirement party balloons, its perfectly normal to drive around with a yappy dog on your lap. I could think of more but I'm sure Ive cheered you up enough already. :roll:

Yeah Thanks SO MUCH Ober, with that kind of cheering up, I think I will go out & chase parked cars....:D.....I might be able to catch those...lol

Let's see, what of those apply:
I still have hair, my dog is blind & diabetic, still have teeth, don't need help crossing the street, have not tried using Senior discounts yet, in AZ 55 is considered a Senior Citizen, not even gonna touch the condom remark...I think I've cheered myself up even more.....where are those parked cars....:D

curtm1911

Unread post by curtm1911 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Locozugmeister wrote::bowty:Just remember curt, we only get better not older.

True to those remarks, but I prefer to use either that we are "Vintage" or "Classics"....like Vintage Cars & Classic Planes.

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:12 pm

curtm1911 wrote:

True to those remarks, but I prefer to use either that we are "Vintage" or "Classics"....like Vintage Cars & Classic Planes.
:bowty: Wise, experianced and, vintage. Also are pants are around our waist like they should be.
___cartoon___coupla_idiots___.gif
___cartoon___coupla_idiots___.gif (30.19 KiB) Viewed 574 times

curtm1911

Unread post by curtm1911 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:27 pm

Locozugmeister wrote:
curtm1911 wrote:

:bowty: Wise, experianced and, vintage. Also are pants are around our waist like they should be.
___cartoon___coupla_idiots___.gif

LOL.....very true there too my friend...good one

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:01 pm

curtm1911 wrote:
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:Think of all the fringe benefits of being old and run down Curt. Seniors discounts, you get a chair when you go to the bank, boy scouts help you across the street, the IRS lowers your taxes, you don't need toothpaste anymore, hair brushes are a thing of the past, you use condoms for retirement party balloons, its perfectly normal to drive around with a yappy dog on your lap. I could think of more but I'm sure Ive cheered you up enough already. :roll:

Yeah Thanks SO MUCH Ober, with that kind of cheering up, I think I will go out & chase parked cars....:D.....I might be able to catch those...lol

I still have hair, my dog is blind & diabetic, still have teeth, don't need help crossing the street, have not tried using Senior discounts yet, in AZ 55 is considered a Senior Citizen, not even gonna touch the condom remark...I think I've cheered myself up even more.....where are those parked cars....:D
There, now see how much better you feel! :cool:

As we say in Eastern Canada, Bonne fete mes ami. :P
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

curtm1911

Unread post by curtm1911 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:26 am

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
curtm1911 wrote:

There, now see how much better you feel! :cool:

As we say in Eastern Canada, Bonne fete mes ami. :P
Me no habla Eastern Canadianese, could you provide a translation my friend...:D

RichtervonManthofen

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:21 am

Brit Geezer or US Geezer?