Christmas 2015

Post any off-topic thread you wish.

Moderator: Scub

dano903
The King
The King

Christmas 2015

Unread post by dano903 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:22 pm

I hope everyone stays safe, has a nice holiday, and enjoy gaming when possible!

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: Christmas 2015

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:00 pm

Best wishes to all!
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:51 pm

Merry Christmas.........

My last batch of cinnamon rolls are 5 minutes away from done --Then wait for the glaze -- Go to my wife's family (about 35 or more people) socialize - early dinner .. kids presents then Yankee swap. My Father in law loves playing cards -- so we end the last few hours of the night playing a card game called King Pead.

Happy Holidays to all ...........

RichtervonManthofen

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:56 am

Belated Seasons greetings to you all.

May the Force be with you ;)

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:38 am

RichtervonManthofen wrote:Belated Seasons greetings to you all.

I enjoyed the latest episode! Went with a couple of the boys. The nostalgia was there - the newness of the originals made them exciting. Now with all the tech involved with all the movies???? Not the same - but still enjoyed!

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:17 pm

pfclt wrote:

I enjoyed the latest episode! Went with a couple of the boys. The nostalgia was there - the newness of the originals made them exciting. Now with all the tech involved with all the movies???? Not the same - but still enjoyed!
I remember being in Junior high school when the first Stat Wars came out. I special effects were soooo amazing, everybody was talking about it like it was so ground breaking. I watched it again a couple of years ago and the effects were like Meh! As Curt would say, another stage of old.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:28 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
pfclt wrote:

I remember being in Junior high school when the first Stat Wars came out. I special effects were soooo amazing, everybody was talking about it like it was so ground breaking. I watched it again a couple of years ago and the effects were like Meh! As Curt would say, another stage of old.
Gee, thanks Ober, I think :D
Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional. I am not ready to exercise that option quite yet lol