View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:42 pm

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Gettysburg 
The King
The King

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/163220 ... _i=desktop

this was written by a guy I've worked with on some Hirst Art molds... via Castle kits. I thought it was very interesting to know someone who wrote a book, much less...probably read it too! I don't have a lot of time to read

He's writing about PT109 now.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:50 pm

Just out of curiosity dano
Your out west -
Iain C. Martin - is from the east and
hirst molds are in MO.

How did that all come together - you him them...............?

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:58 am
The King
The King

pfclt wrote:
Just out of curiosity dano
Your out west -
Iain C. Martin - is from the east and
hirst molds are in MO.

How did that all come together - you him them...............?

it's 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon...
I saw some links from Outpost Eagle with some casting...OE sells me some castings, then later sells me some molds. My particular set of skills being to grow along with my interest in the molds from Hirst Arts. Hirst Arts sells a sandbag mold, and I really liked that mold! I begin to cast these sandbag emplacements, and draw attention from Mr. Martin. Mr. Martin has a license agreement with Hirst Arts, and ask to use my pictures for his site... Castle Kits. We begin to email, and I accept his request to use my pixs. 50 emails later...he turns out to be a nice guy, helps me out...I help him out...I buy some bulk stuff from him, and he'll send me some extra stuff. He's also into publishing, and had wrote the book on the Gettysburg topic. And that brings us to this thread. If you would like a signed copy of the book, I can ask him for one. just let me know. :)

Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]