Post any off-topic thread you wish.
- Posts: 5058
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 pm
- Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Check out my new T-shirt. Its such a nerdy wargamers shirt I just had to have it.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton
- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:35 am
- Location: In my attic - in another world - looking
- The King
- Posts: 4887
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:08 am
that is pretty nerdy...nice, but nerdy :)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest