Goofy shots

Post any off-topic thread you wish.

Moderator: Scub

dano903
The King
The King

Re: Goofy shots

Unread post by dano903 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:27 pm

That's a GREAT picture you have if us Ober! Too funny!

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:34 pm

dano903 wrote:That's a GREAT picture you have if us Ober! Too funny!
You remember when that was taken?
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:56 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:

I don't remember the glasses, but it was at MaizeCon II!

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:45 pm

dano903 wrote:

Hahaha, That was pfclt and his photoshop. He got a good laugh out of me. Can't wait until 2018 and we can take another. :D
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:20 pm

I looked at this today and I realized I never replied to comments here because "as I usually do" I just enjoy them without thinking of much of a reply.
Locozugmeister wrote::bowty: You sure your not a Detective or something of that nature? Your good pfclt.
I just kept up with the local scene here................. and occasionally elsewhere.
curtm1911 wrote:I don't know these gentlemen personally & mean no offense, but people would cross the street to not meet them on the sidewalk....got that "Used Car Salesman" look about them......:D
I had the same initial thought Curt.
Locozugmeister wrote::bowty: Santa wouldn't be able to keep up with you :Tout:
Anybody wanna buy a used Bus? Only driven once by Gunther.
b0e70d975a9cc4e18fd70ab154eb7cb7.jpg
Looking for that small tank that's cheep on gas? Come to Uncle A's used tank lot. We have the largest selection of freshly captured clean one owners in Hasselhoff.
8a0f9fc3d0c0018a91a5eeab6abfa539.jpg
Not worried about looks? Uncle A has just the vehicle for you. Check out our scratch and dent lot. Low, low prices. Make us an offer and we'll surrender a vehicle to you.
isigny.jpg
I thought about photo shopping the three car salesmen into three conveniently supplied photos - but decided not to?????????????
dano903 wrote:
Hahaha, That was pfclt and his photoshop. He got a good laugh out of me. Can't wait until 2018 and we can take another. :D
Yeah I got lucky with the sunglasses. In order for them to come out good I had to find a pair at the same tilt as dano's head. It was really cool that they had a tropical sunny California reflection in them what I was looking for but ---- unexpected. I didn't spend a lot of time getting good clean lines on the photo which anybody that zoomed in would clearly see. But it was just a quick cut and paste thing with a little internet search for some background.

And Now that I did answer them - just not the same thing..............as the normal flow of things...oh well