View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:35 pm

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 just got back from a local flea market... 
The King
The King

I'll need to sort out the larger bin, but it mainly has some cheap 54mm corn rows, ceramic houses (including a church, but they look nice), some nice plastic 15mm stone walls, misc. terrain, 54mm tents, some cheaper looking hedge rows, and a few more things I need to sort out. I'll post pixs when I can.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:34 am
The King
The King

@ Loco... these pixs may be better to view

Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:37 am
The King
The King

DOES IT EVER STOP?!?!?!?!???!!!???? Another D#%m flea market, and more D@*M I don't need....EVER, but it was such a "Great" deal, I "Had to get them", and "MAYBE" use them in the next 2 days to 7 years!!!! Some of this stuff I will use for Frostgrave, and I'm not too such about the other "38" blister yet!!! Ober- set your standards "LOW" when we meet next year...it can only improve from there!! :)

Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:46 am
The King
The King

some interesting purchases this round. a FoW Fort, a 28mm fort with towers, and stages coaches, and a few card games.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:09 pm
The King
The King

then I got these... 28 containers on the right in gray, and shipping container...I think in "N" scale.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:34 pm
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.
:bowty: Looks like you had a good haul today Dano. That Desert Fort looks nice.

Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:45 am

Wow! It looks like you had a great haul :)

Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:47 am
The King
The King

vlec wrote:

the FoW Fort was a great find. I have some desert settings I could use this with. The containers are a "what the heck do I do with these" find, and the fort was a diamond in the rough. I can use the towers for a 28mm PoW camp in several settings!

Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:46 am
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
dano903 wrote:
vlec wrote:

the FoW Fort was a great find. I have some desert settings I could use this with. The containers are a "what the heck do I do with these" find, and the fort was a diamond in the rough. I can use the towers for a 28mm PoW camp in several settings!

Maybe you could ship things in the containers. :Tout:

By the way don't I owe you something for the Desert map set?

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
The King
The King

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
dano903 wrote:
vlec wrote:

Maybe you could ship things in the containers. :Tout:

By the way don't I owe you something for the Desert map set?

I like the idea of shipping things in these containers...maybe a reinforcement thing via sea???

I have the map covered. thank you very much!

Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next