Funny Pics

Post any off-topic thread you wish.

Moderator: Scub

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Re: Funny Pics

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:15 am

:bowty: Looks like castle wall tops to me.

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 am

Locozugmeister wrote::bowty: Looks like castle wall tops to me.

LOL!!!! I have a "BARREL" of MONK KEYS!

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:33 pm

WINTESSES OF PROPERTY DAMAGE INCIDENT BEING SOUGHT...

If you were recently in your neighborhood, and witnessed this property damage, please call you local authorities...

Pictures of the scene to be posted shortly. Picture(s) may not be suitable to younger members...

please stand by.

some 'evidence' left behind may lead to the owner of a large kubelwagen with a white bumper!

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:37 pm

Pieces of the damaged Kunbelwagon may lead to the owner. The driver is only wanted for questioning at this time.

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:53 pm

Gunther
Location: Hasslehoff; Ober's bumbling Kubelwagen driver. Adolph's nephew and the Undergrounds Village Idiot.

Unread post by Gunther » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:47 pm

Very funny mein Gelände bilder Dano. This is obviously a frame job because everyone in Hasslehoff knows Loco got into the Schnepps on his Berthinday and wrecked the Kubelwagen doing wheelies with his train. Its the third K-wagen he wrecked this month. Here's whats left of it being towed in to the repair depot.
wreckedkubel.jpg

Anyways, so everyone knows, Dano is just mad cause he only got a baby Kubel from Uncle A. :lol: Here is a pic of Dano in his little kubel and me in Obers Kubel for comparison.
kubels.jpg
kubels.jpg (12.31 KiB) Viewed 151 times
A Sherman tank could knock out 5 Kubelwagens, but the Germans always had 6.
~Monty

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:52 pm

:bowty: I wasn't doing wheelies Gunther besides, your the one who bet me I couldn't jump a train in Uncle A's kubel. As I recall.....You didn't fair to well either when you tried it with that captured Amerikana jeep which you secretly thought was superior to our Kubel.
Gunther's attempt to jump a train.jpg
Gunther's attempt to jump a train.jpg (41.24 KiB) Viewed 146 times
And, should we mention the time you tried to jump that Famo trailer with Uncle A's prize panzer loaded on it? hum...........? You wouldn't want Uncle A to find out the truth on that one would you?
Gunther's attempt to jump a Famo trailer.gif
Gunther's attempt to jump a Famo trailer.gif (145.25 KiB) Viewed 146 times

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:17 pm

Not even Mr. Wizard can fix this Tutor Turtle mess...lol

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:02 pm

THIS JUST IN!!! there is some surveillance camera stills on this incident, along with some 8mm reel film. I.m trying to get the rights to post the surveillance still pixs. Probably by tonight! !

Gunther
Location: Hasslehoff; Ober's bumbling Kubelwagen driver. Adolph's nephew and the Undergrounds Village Idiot.

Unread post by Gunther » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:43 am

Locozugmeister wrote::bowty: I wasn't doing wheelies Gunther besides, your the one who bet me I couldn't jump a train in Uncle A's kubel. As I recall.....You didn't fair to well either when you tried it with that captured Amerikana jeep which you secretly thought was superior to our Kubel.
The attachment Gunther's attempt to jump a train.jpg is no longer available
And, should we mention the time you tried to jump that Famo trailer with Uncle A's prize panzer loaded on it? hum...........? You wouldn't want Uncle A to find out the truth on that one would you?
The attachment Gunther's attempt to jump a Famo trailer.gif is no longer available
I was merely a bystander, a observer if you wish and took no part in Loco's wanten drunken path of destruction.

As you can see from this pic I was merely watching from a safe distance while Loco did his thing.
kubel.jpg
A Sherman tank could knock out 5 Kubelwagens, but the Germans always had 6.
~Monty