New User

Site Information and Guide
jeffreytheall

New User

Unread post by jeffreytheall » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:28 pm

Hello; I just discovered our old AAMs in a drawer here this week. They were bought for my oldest sons (now 20s) who never used them. I now have a six year old who loves games. He's obviously too young but that just gives me time to increase the armies and make some terrain/maps. Win/Win. In any case I hope this site isn't dead (just read that thread so I know it's not completely) because I'm looking forward to having a go at this. Thanks :usflag:

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: New User

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:52 pm

Welcome. There are a few of us left.

If you have any rules questions or anything else just post and one of us diehards will answer it.

http://www.aamcardbase.com/search_AAM.aspx
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

sismis

Unread post by sismis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:25 am

Around that age my daughter used to arrange tanks in big circle and play with them. Now at 9 we had a game of Tanks and she wanted more and more.. I don't know why I haven't tried AAM with her yet :angel:

Welcome and happy future gaming with your son :wink:

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:38 am

:bowty: Welcome New user,

I'm Locozugmeister, known to most here as Loco. Dano and I work the painting and modeling side of the show. Our fearless leader is Herr Ober the mastermind behind everything. We're a fun group of guys that have been playing this game for many years and you'll find all the help you need. Everyone is very glad to help when they can. Glad you joined us and I hope you enjoy a new adventure with you son. I have a Grandson who is 15 months old and I can't wait for him to say "tanks".

Cheers,

Loco