Greetings everyone

Site Information and Guide
DenisCourcy
Mod
Mod

Re: Greetings everyone

Unread post by DenisCourcy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:21 pm

HerWridemooma wrote:Wybierając się na perfumeryjne zakupy dobrze jest rozpocząć od perfumerii stacjonarnych. Dlaczego? Bo w nich można spokojnie zapoznać się z setkami perfum. W dogodnych miejscach umieszczone testery, których do woli można używać. W pobliżu testerów zazwyczaj ustawione są pojemniki z tekturowymi próbnikami, które można skropić jakimś zapachem i upewnić się, czy aromat będzie nam pasował. Tylko jak wybierać odpowiednie perfumerie lub sprawdzonych sprzedawców w serwisach aukcyjnych? Tutaj sprawa nie jest już tak prosta – perfumerii jest wiele. Żeby dowiedzieć się, czy sklep/sprzedawca/perfumeria jest rzetelny i nie wciśnie nam podróbki, warto poświęcić parę minut i znaleźć informacje na jego temat. Perfumeria w mieście ma także inne zalety. Oferuje, bowiem o wiele większy asortyment. Wynika to z faktu, ze możliwości wystawiennicze oraz magazynowe są właściwie niezależne.
Why this guy wrote in polish?
Translation:

Code: Select all

By choosing to purchase perfumes is good to start from the desktop perfume. Why? Because they can familiarize yourself with hundreds of perfume. Placed in convenient locations testers, which can be used at will. Proximity testers are usually set with cardboard boxes borers, which can be sprinkled some scent and make sure that we will match the aroma. But how to choose the correct perfume or best sellers to auction sites? Here is where it is not so simple - there are many perfumes. To find out if the store / vendor / perfume is reliable and does not press us to counterfeit, it is worth devoting a few minutes and find information about it. Perfume in the city has other advantages. It offers, as a much larger range. This follows from the fact that the exhibition and storage capacity are properly independent.
OuvirLer foneticamente
I am modering this topic.
Click on the image to access my blog.
(Written in Portuguese for Brazilians who enjoy this game.
Has automatic translation by google translator for three languages. English, French and Spanish.)

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Thanks Denis. I already removed 3 before this one. The google bots we on for a day or two but I turned them off and they seemed to of made us searchable. I wasnt really ready for spammers. I need to get some anti-spam software installed to keep out the spam bots.

Ober
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

hornet69

Unread post by hornet69 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:35 am

Well hopefully we are still a gabe freezone
Leader of the Binghamton Syracuse Alliance