Arcade

Site Information and Guide
FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Arcade

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:11 pm

The arcade has been enabled and a few games installed. There are a few hundered more to choose from in the database. If anyone has any game suggestions or requests feel free to post here and I will do my best to find what you want.

Check-out Rest and relaxation and there may be a game scoreboards posted.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

aarules

Re: Arcade

Unread post by aarules » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:38 pm

FieldMarshall wrote:The arcade has been enabled and a few games installed. There are a few hundered more to choose from in the database. If anyone has any game suggestions or requests feel free to post here and I will do my best to find what you want.

Check-out Rest and relaxation and there may be a game scoreboards posted.
What is the arcade?

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: Arcade

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:57 pm

I was an arcade of flash games we had on an another platform. I started installing games here but ran into a problem with flash player that I just haven't figured out yet. Like everything else, I will eventually figure it out.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton