Benefit for PanzerPainter

Site Information and Guide
dano903
The King
The King

Benefit for PanzerPainter

Unread post by dano903 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:58 pm

I would love to start this off with an offer for two C/S boxes. I'm starting the silent auction with these boxes. The way I think this will work is... 1) I'll place this up for a silent auction. 2) people could PM me or email me if you're not a member at mor903@yahoo.com 3) I'll post the highest bidder amount only and we'll go til next Wednesday. The first one will be a little short, and will provide some financial recovery sooner, I hope.

Let me start off by saying this will benefit Panzerpainter. I have known of Panzerpainter for many years. I have admired his work, and never have been able to copy it, and that's why I stick to DIRT! PanzerPainter has posted many incredible pieces of ART on several forums. Many of the long term (older members) know of his work, and have ordered pieces from him. Lately life has had some turns in it, and his wife has been very ill the last several months. Some of the members here thought we could pitch in a little bit by having this Silent Auction. These are things we will donate to benefit him financially, and soon. The money collected will be to a paypal account to a friend of his near him. I will cover the shipping on this, but please realize I and others may request a portion of other bids to cover shipping cost. Being the first auction, I have the following offer.

Two boosters of C/S (NIB). The boxes look as old as the set is.(I think there's a plane in one of them). You can start your bidding, and this will end next Wednesday at midnight - your day. To add a little more to this... I would also like to offer the following incentive.

If the bid goes for more than $20, I will include 4 flags that I craft in the modelling section(flag design from Sean-Khan). if this bids goes for $40, I will also include a 1 of 12 EVER made T-shirt with an original design. The t-shirt is 2X in size. I think this is a fair offer to benefit someone we know. As mentioned, this type on auction could continue to assist other members in the future. We ask if you're not able to donate, we understand, but we could use your support by spreading the word about our little benefit here.

thank you for your time.

dano903
Attachments
100_4423.jpg

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: Benefit for PanzerPainter

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Dano I am going t put a set of Gently used Baron Maps. They are an early set and are in very good condition. The surface shipping will be free for the winning bidder and if you wish to upgrade to air mail you may do so with a small addition to your bid price. I will ship them out in the original shipping box.

Send your bids to Dano via PM or his email with "Baron Maps" in the subject line.

Here is a preview of the 4 map set.

For more info and images here is a link: http://aaminis.myfastforum.org/about8050.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:33 pm

How much of a donation would you require to simply get the Underground T-Shirt?
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:46 pm

we have our first bids..

C/S boosters with flags-AND T-SHIRT (min. Bid met for all 3) $60!!! NEW BID IN! ends Wednesday 3/7

Baron's maps $20 ends Sunday the 3/11

Zvezda 15mm Katyusha Rocker Launcher $25 (increase bid!) ends Sunday 3/11

3 pce 15mm tank decal set. $20 ends Sunday 3/11

Two Russian flame thrower no bid yet. ends Sunday 3/11 FIRST BID FOR $20!!!

Plastic Soldier Company Sherman Commander up for bidding! Painted by Maus. This ends Wednesday 3/14
First bid on the tank @ $25!!

WAS USN Lot 1 Auction NEW BIDDER AT $18!!! 3/8/12 THANK YOU!
1 USS Arizona - Battleship
1 USS Guadalcanal - Carrier
1 USS Phelps - Destroyer

Tide of Iron game- slightly used. new item tonight...shipping from Canada ($10 shipping credit goes to the buyer with a bid of $40 or more- this will be a separate transaction from myself). This will end 3/17!

if you would like to just donate for this cause...please PM for the paypal account address.

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:42 am

From Maus! a expertly painted Sherman Commander. the tank is a Plastic Soldier company piece, 15mm. Maus is donating this item for the benefit. please email me at mor903@yahoo.com or PM here or at the miniforum under user name dmor903. Tank you very much for this item!

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:18 am

Wow they are nice. Get your bids in on those tanks guys and they could be on your game table.

Here is a 3 pce 15mm tank decal set. It includes one sheet for each, Germany, Russia and UK and Canada. Shipping is free of charge. Its enough to do close to 40 tanks.

Send your bids to Dano and lets find these a home.

~Gen. G.S. Patton

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:24 am

FieldMarshall wrote:How much of a donation would you require to simply get the Underground T-Shirt?

I haven't put the order in, but I should be able to get some ordered after next week. I have a little extra money coming in about that time. I'll send you a few shirts when they arrive, and see about a reduced cost on the shirts when they arrive for everyone else.

I'm off to do some much need modelling work!

dan

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:25 am

this is another piece of ART from Maus. 1ea Zvezda 15mm Katyusha Rocker Launcher. there's already a bid for $20 on this one. You can still win it with the silent auction. this deadline is for next Sunday...midnight- your time. PM me or email me at mor903@yahoo.com

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:29 pm

I posted a link on A&A.org to let them know about this benefit. PP was a steady poster over there on A&A.org and some of the guys may want to help.
~Gen. G.S. Patton

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Up for Auction are two Russian Flame Throwers crafted by Maus. These will come with custome cards as well. very unique, and only 2 in the world so far +/- 5.