Forum Suggestion - New Member section

Site Information and Guide
BootYourFace

Forum Suggestion - New Member section

Unread post by BootYourFace » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:24 am

Hi there. May I suggest a new members section? I'm looking for a spot to introduce myself to the community but I can't find one. (Sorry if I missed it!)

Could simply be a thread where new comers say hello. It could help weed out the spamers and maybe track down this Gabe fellow I was mistaken for! Hahah.

Anyhow, going to check out the rest of the forum here.
[align=center]I SWEAR I'M NOT GABE![/align]

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: Forum Suggestion - New Member section

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:06 am

Thanks for the suggestion. Its something I never really thought of. Welcome to the group and I understand you are going 3d with you games. Dano can certainly help you out in that regard. Make your self at home.

Cheers
Ober
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:43 am

Good idea! Perhaps one in each major section would be good to keep the WAS'ers and AAM'ers differentiated. Or we could have one big thread in the Training section... although since most of our members "knew" each other on the other forums, we didn't need it, though now with all the newer members we might! :D
A&A Underground- Minis, Maps, Models and More!
If you want a custom map, please PM me.

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:02 am

great idea! Ober...wasn't there talk of a 'care package' of some sorts for new members a while back?

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:16 pm

dano903 wrote:great idea! Ober...wasn't there talk of a 'care package' of some sorts for new members a while back?
Yea, but you never got back to me with you needs, remember? Boot your face has a massive collection but I bet that he doesn't have a set of your flags. :wink:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:58 pm

I think I can gather some gifts...

flags

hills

obstacles

KennyJman
Mod
Mod

Unread post by KennyJman » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:18 am

Welcome!!

Have a look around and jump into some of the discussions. If you have any questions, please ask. We are here to help.