Ummm how do i reply to a PM?

Site Information and Guide
redskullz

Ummm how do i reply to a PM?

Unread post by redskullz » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:15 pm

I feel sort of dense asking this, but i received a PM from Field Marshall Obel, but there seems to be no way to reply to the pm...i also tried to compose a message, but the system told me i need to participate more before i can send a message. Soooo....how many posts do i need to submit to be able to reply to a PM?

KennyJman
Mod
Mod

Re: Ummm how do i reply to a PM?

Unread post by KennyJman » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:21 pm

I think you need to have 5 posts to get PM access. If I were you, I'd just reply to this thread 3 more times and you'll be set.

We have kinda talked about taking that restriction off, but never really moved forward with it. I'll see what Ober and Rebel think, and we'll go from there.

BTW, welcome to the community. Jump in on some of the contests, benefit auctions and discussions. If you have any other questions, please ask. We are here to help.

redskullz

Unread post by redskullz » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Ahh okay cool...thanks Kenny. Be sure to check out my non AAM scenery thread i started in the Land modelling category!

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Welcome Redskullz. I just changed you profile and you should be able to have full access to the board functions now. When I figure out how to change this I will be removing the restrictions from new members registrations. Again, my applogies and welcome. As kenny says feel free to jump right in and get involved. Don't forget to stop by and see Dano and Loco in modeling as i'm sure they will be interested in seeing your awesome terrain.

Ober
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

KennyJman
Mod
Mod

Unread post by KennyJman » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:26 pm

Saw that. WOW!!

redskullz

Unread post by redskullz » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Hey no problem at all FieldMarshall! Thanks and thanks for the scenery compliments guys!!