The King
The King

Re: Funny Pics

Unread post by dano903 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Too funny!

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:33 pm

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a funny picture cause It sure wasn't funny when I woke up this morning. The crappy thing is this is the second time this week it has snowed at least 4" overnight.
snow.1.jpg
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:36 pm

No picture & not really funny but we might hit triple digits for the first time this year on Sunday & Monday....too bad we can't blend our climates a bit Ober...:D

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:49 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:I'm not sure if this qualifies as a funny picture cause It sure wasn't funny when I woke up this morning. The crappy thing is this is the second time this week it has snowed at least 4" overnight.
snow.1.jpg
sorry to hear about that Ober...I'm trying to shovel the 8" of 70 degree weather from my driveway this morning!

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:14 pm

dano903 wrote:
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:I'm not sure if this qualifies as a funny picture cause It sure wasn't funny when I woke up this morning. The crappy thing is this is the second time this week it has snowed at least 4" overnight.
snow.1.jpg
sorry to hear about that Ober...I'm trying to shovel the 8" of 70 degree weather from my driveway this morning!

Sorry to hear that as well Ober.

Here we have 49 degrees wet and raw @ noon ---- same wet that is yours now -------------- the annoying part here - was the forecasters were calling for sunny and upper 60's. This has put a damper on my day but doesn't have that blanket effect that you have Ober................

And poor Curt is looking at 100...........

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:10 pm

dano903 wrote:
snow.1.jpg
Try not to hurt your back shovelling that sunshine Dan, don't want anything to happen to my favourite terrain builder and Cookie Monster. :Tout:
curtm1911 wrote:No picture & not really funny but we might hit triple digits for the first time this year on Sunday & Monday....too bad we can't blend our climates a bit Ober...:D
A little snow wouldn't hurt you a bit Curt, I can just see you now making a snowman.
pfclt wrote:
dano903 wrote:
snow.1.jpg

Sorry to hear that as well Ober.

Here we have 49 degrees wet and raw @ noon ---- same wet that is yours now -------------- the annoying part here - was the forecasters were calling for sunny and upper 60's. This has put a damper on my day but doesn't have that blanket effect that you have Ober................

And poor Curt is looking at 100...........
Don't feel sorry for Curt, I got a feeling he wouldn't want to live anywhere else

It started snowing again, if I owned a gun I would likely shoot myself :lol:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:41 pm

You are correct Ober, as a transplanted Hoosier to a state with every climate type except Ocean & Tundra, I love where I live. Summers are what they are....HOT....or DAMN HOT.....lol.....other than the short days, winter is fun times!

Latest forecasr has Sunday only for triple digits & maybe not at all....mid 80's by Thursday next week, so summer is delayed a bit more & that ain't a bad thing at all....:D

Gunther
Location: Hasslehoff; Ober's bumbling Kubelwagen driver. Adolph's nephew and the Undergrounds Village Idiot.

Unread post by Gunther » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Here's an old pic of Loco :sickie:
loco at work.jpg
loco at work.jpg (58.63 KiB) Viewed 270 times
A Sherman tank could knock out 5 Kubelwagens, but the Germans always had 6.
~Monty

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:22 pm

:bowty: Your just lucky I wasn't going commando that day Gunther.

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:31 pm

Setting: 3am at the house. Daughter's light is still on. I go to check on her. knock...knock...
her: OH, I'm so glad you're here!
me: Oh thanks! Just checking on you!
her: Could you please put my false eyelashes on the dresser since you're here??!?!?!?!???
me: (thinking she really was glad to see me...NOT!)
me: OH HELL NO... I'm not touching those things!!!
her: Oh PLEASE, and then turn off the light for me?????
me: (look at her holding the eyelashes with a big smile on her face...LIGHTS GO OUT without retrieving them!)
her in a distance voice: Now I Can't see!!!
Solution to still show her I Love Her! see below...