New arrivals

discuss minis painting and modeling with our resident modeler.

Moderators: Locozugmeister, dano903

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

New arrivals

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu May 18, 2017 4:59 pm

I am finding more and more difficult to stay ahead of Iowa so I ordered some new stuff from Craig at gaming models. I got a cobblestone road set and some nice tanks.

This is the 22 piece cobblestone road set for GF9 "Tanks game'. Mrs Ober spied them and want to do them for me hoping to use them in her Christmas Village she puts under the xmas tree. I think thats a fair trade.
IMG_0392.JPG
The rest are some tanks, (1) Jagdtiger, (1) Elephant and (2) Archers
IMG_0393.JPG
IMG_0395.JPG
The Archer sculps are amazing quality with super fine detail. The commander of my Canadian Armor regiment has been yapping for them so we will be pressing these into service very soon.
IMG_0396.JPG
Attachments
IMG_0394.JPG
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

dano903
The King
The King

Re: New arrivals

Unread post by dano903 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:56 pm

OBER...PLEASE TELL MS. O...THERE'S NO "CHRISTMAS VILLAGE" IN WAR!!! However, if that's the only way you were able to make the purchase...that's okay.

btw...make sure to wash them things thoroughly! as mentioned...i dull coat them before I paint them.

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: New arrivals

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu May 18, 2017 11:27 pm

dano903 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:56 pm
OBER...PLEASE TELL MS. O...THERE'S NO "CHRISTMAS VILLAGE" IN WAR!!! However, if that's the only way you were able to make the purchase...that's okay.
Sometimes you got to do what you got to do to get what you want :lol:
dano903 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 9:56 pm
btw...make sure to wash them things thoroughly! as mentioned...i dull coat them before I paint them.
Will do
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton